As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Enso #ad
101 Layer Stainless Damascus, Made in Japan, 6.5", Enso SG2 Nakiri Knife #adEnso #ad
- Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle. Constructed of japanese sg2 micro Carbide powder stainless steel, Japanese kanji is hand engraved on the blade; 63 Rockwell Hardness. Black canvas micarta handle with 18/10 stainless steel bolster and engraved end cap, red spacers and Samurai Crest; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance.
Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty. 101 layer stainless steel damascus construction with SG2 steel core; Double-bevel edge for both right and left-handed use.
2. JapanBargain #ad
Nakiri Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Vegetable Cleaver Chopper Japanese Usuba Chef's Knife Made in Japan, JapanBargain 1549 #adJapanBargain #ad
- Molybdenum rust-resistant Steel Blade * Razor Sharp Edge. Made in Japan. Wooden handle offers maximum comfort & control * Plastic Bolster. Blade length: 6-5/8 inch * Overall Length: 11-5/8 inch. Easy to sharpen.
3. Enso #ad
HD Series, Enso Nakiri Knife, Made in Japan, 6.5", VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Stainless Steel #adEnso #ad
- 37-layer stainless damascus blades with hammered tsuchime finish; Rockwell Hardness 61. 12 degree double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use. Black canvas micarta symmetrical oval shaped handle for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking.
Japanese nakiri vegetable knife crafted of vg10 stainless steel cutting core for excellent edge retention; 6. 5 inch blade 12 inches overall; Weighs 8. 2 ounces 232 grams. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
4. TUO #ad
Vegetable Cleaver Knife Asian Usuba Knife Asian Chef Knife, Osprey Series with Gift Box, Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle, German HC Stainless Steel, TUO Nakiri Knife 6.5 inch #adTUO #ad
- The razor-sharp blade edge also can keeps you from getting tired when you are cutting. The steel is precisely processed with high-tech vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering to reach the hardness HRC56±2. High-quality nakiri knifeosprey series 6. 5 inch nakiri knife is design with rounded corners, slicing and dicing several meat.
It is not only beautiful in appearance but also durable. Satisfactory customer servicetuo has always been committed to providing quality customer service and lifetime warranty service, you can rest assured to buy and use. It has exquisite packaging and high-quality materials, which suitable for gifts to family and friends.
Nakiri knife is suitable for mincing, and the technological process is very delicate. It is also made by heat treatment and cold processing, which is safer to use and prevents accidental injury.
If you don’t know what to choose as a gift, you might as well try our TUO Osprey Series knives. Premium steel all the knives of osprey series are made of german din1. 4116 stainless steel, which has more advantages in hardness, durability and corrosion resistance. Each of our kitchen knives handle is made of pakkawood as well as full tang internal. Perfect designthe osprey series knives have a relatively large bolster, and the slope of the joint between the blade and the handle is gentle, which increase the overall stability and flexibility of the knife.
5. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro Kurouchi Black-Forged Blue Steel Stainless Clad Nakiri Japanese Vegetable Knife 6.5'' 165mm & Saya #adYoshihiro #ad
- Traditional kurouchi knives will always be made out of highly reactive carbon steel but this knife is exceptional in that the Kurouchi finish is on the Stainless Cladding which is a new development in modern metallurgy and is highly rare and difficult to forge. Every knife from yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art.
An optional and recommended protective wooden sheath called a Saya can be purchased together, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. Traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, nutshells, which requires attention and care.
The nakiri is a Japanese double edged knife with a flat cutting edge. This knife is complimented with a traditional japanese Wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. Carbon steel can oxidize if not properly maintained.
The kurouchi stainless cladding allows the blade to be more forgiving to moisture while still having superior edge retention and sharpness intact. Proudly made in japan and not mass produced. Do not use on objects such as bones, and frozen foods. With a hrc of 62-63, the core of blue steel #2 is prized for its high edge retention and provides an extremely sharp edge that is able to maintain its sharpness over extended period of time. One of the most popular knives that a cook can have today is a japanese vegetable knife known as a Nakiri knife.
6. Shun #ad
Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5” Nakiri Knife; Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan; Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel Steel Blade for Swift and Easy Precision Work; Beautiful D-Shaped Ebony PakkaWood Handle #adShun #ad
- A traditional japanese knife for working with vegetables and produce, the Classic Nakiri has a 6. 5” blade made from shun’s proprietary VG-MAX steel clad with 68 layers of Damascus stainless steel. Swift, slicing tomatoes, sharp and clean, peeling potatoes, dicing onions, the Classic Nakiri is great for kitchen needs like julienning carrots, chopping peppers, trimming celery or paring avocados.
Whether it’s needed for daily salad preparation or gourmet vegetable creations, both restaurant chefs and new home cooks trust the simple push cut of the Nakiri’s straight, razor-sharp edge.
Hand wash with gentle dish soap.
With its pakkawood handle grip and corrosion-resistant steel blade, the 6. 5-inch classic nakiri knife makes a durable, versatile and valuable addition to the kitchen, revolutionizing mundane tasks. The nakiri knife is part of shun’s classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery; beauty, form and function are fused in this elegantly handcrafted, useful and high-performing kitchen tool.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
7. aisyoko #ad
Ergonomic Color Wooden Handle Luxury Gift Box, aisyoko Chef Knife 8 Inch Damascus Japan VG-10 Super Stainless Steel Professional High Carbon Super Sharp Kitchen Cooking Knife #adaisyoko #ad
- Focus on technology and design aisyoko has for many years of advanced craftsmanship in kitchen knife manufacturing. Perfectly balanced performance the 8-inch master knife can be used with both hands. Features: the blade is slender, and the sharp edges are suitable for various foods.
And comes with a beautiful gift box. The handle is made of stable and high-density colored wood. Compared with other knives, the cutting angle of front, can keep sharp for a long time, labor-saving design, easy to re-sharpen the knife, our 8-inch chef's knives are too sharp, back, up and down is better.
It has a better cutting balance angle without causing physical fatigue, lightweight, allowing us to cut faster and more efficiently. 100% customer service + material description Product warranty: Aisyoko products provide 30 days refund, replacement and lifetime warranty.
Super sharp cutting core material this product is made of professional super steel VG10 cutting core made of 67-layer Damascus high-carbon stainless steel, which is hammered by vacuum heat treatment. Selection of high-end gifts our damascus knife has a unique and very beautiful natural casting texture. We are always ready to provide you with the most satisfactory solution. A smart choice for home cooks and professional cooks. The v-shaped sharp edges can sharpen the hands precisely to 10-15 ° on each side and easily cut into thin slices.
8. Yaxell #ad
Yaxell Mon 8" Chef's Knife, VG10 Stainless Steel Gyuto with Micarta Handle, Made in Japan #adYaxell #ad
- Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle. Black resin and linen canvas Micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
Blade core is made from 3-layer japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel, clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides. Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance; 61° Rockwell hardness.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
9. Dalstrong #ad
W/Sheath, 7" Single Bevel Blade, Ronin Series, Red Rosewood Handle, DALSTRONG, Usuba Knife, Japanese AUS-10V Damascus Steel #adDalstrong #ad
- Unrivalled performance: ruthlessly sharp single-bevel scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish at a 20° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Now you are slicing with POWER. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Dalstrong power: an ultra sharp solid piece of aus-10v japanese super steel at 62+ Rockwell hardness.
Whether used to finely cut raw fruits and vegetables to minimize cell damage and discoloration due to oxidation, This knife is the ultimate secret to getting thin, super clean, or perform the specialized katsuramaki, or ‘rotary peeling’ technique to show off your expertise, picture perfect cuts.
To further enhance the beauty, non-porous & fibreglass like material and stunning Red Rosewood. Dalstrong trust: rocksolid 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee, try it risk free. Eceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Dalstrong POWER! Gorgeously laminated and hot-forged, the “Liquid-Kusari” pattern on the blade minimizes drag and stuck on food while maximizing your slicing efficiency, allowing you to glide through prep.
Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through and enhanced non-stick properties. The carefully engineered handle is designed for superior hand control and tapers slightly larger towards the tail of the handle, an incredibly strong military grade, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance.