As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Beds, Outsidepride Nemophila Five Spot Wild Flowers Great for Hanging Baskets, & Borders, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- It is easily grown from seed throughout the United States. A great item for hanging baskets. The flowers are an attractive white with vivid purple spots at the tip of each petal. However, so if yours is very hot, try to plant your wild flower seed where it will receive some shade.
This wildflower species will tolerate a variety of conditions, it prefers cool weather, and doesn't seem to care whether soil is heavy or sandy.
Five spot is a annual wild flower seed native to California that dies at first frost. Although an annual, five spot may reseed if the seeds fall on bare ground.
Sowing rate: 13 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 35 pounds per acre. Five spot is a beautiful 12 inch tall annual white flower with purple blotches growing in USDA zones 3 - 9. Prefers full sun to dappled shade in various soil conditions. It is a hardy annual that grows very, very fast and blooms profusely. A prolific bloomer all spring, with a low spreading habit.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Flower Five Spot FBA-4331 Multi 200 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. This flower loves to be in full sun but will work in semi shady areas. Magnificent ground cover of white and blue colored blooms. Germintion rate about 80% or better. Blooms in about 75 days.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
1500+ Wildflower Seeds Per Packet, Great Home Flower Garden Gift, Scientific Name: Nemophila menziesii, "Baby Blue Eyes" Baby's Breath Seeds for Planting, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Popular and beautiful. This wildflower enjoys partial sun and shade and cooler temperatures. Planting on the side of your home or a building where it receives equal sun and shade is an excellent spot or on a hillside with tree shade.
Keep soil moist and water as necessary. Reaches 6-12 in in height. Blooming in the spring and offering a burst of color this flower is fantastic for adding to your curb appeal and landscape.
Baby blue eyes: this plant is very easy to grow, and will attract lots of butterflies to your garden. Fantastic addition to your home flower garden! for more of isla's Garden Seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please post photos of your baby Blue Eyes flowers in a review! - Isla's Garden .
Bright blue and White, Zones 3-10 Germinates 7-30 days, Annual, and blooms in 6-8 weeks. Baby blue eyes are a low-growing flower native to both california and oregon.
4. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, "Five Spot" Flower Seeds for Planting, Non GMO & Heirloom Seeds, Great Home Floral Garden Gifr, 20+ Seeds Per Packet, Scientific Name: Nemophila maculata #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Keep the soil natural, cool and moist. Provide shade and cool area, keep soil moist and cool, along with more of a natural soil or potting soil that is not too rich.
Not too much direct sunlight as they do not like to get hot. Please take photos of your flowers and post them in a review! - Isla's Garden .
Five spot is a beautiful white pedal flower with 5 purple spots on the tip. Usda zones: 1, 10, 9, 8, 11, 7, 4, 6, 5, 2, 3, 12. They generally prefer to be in cooler climates, yet love to have some sunlight with partial shade part of the day. Water seedlings occasionally until they become established.
5. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1 Gram, Nemophila maculata, 125+ Seeds, B87, Five Spot Wildflower, Many Packet Sizes #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Product name: five spot latin name: Nemophila maculata Type: Flower Color: purple, white Cycle: Annual. When located in zones 7-13 plant this flower in the fall, in other areas you need to wait to plant it until spring. This flower works well when potted outside, or put in hanging baskets and it can be started successfully in a greenhouse.
This flower is native to California. Five spot flowers prefer colder climates and need to be planted in an area with full, but not direct, direct sunlight that provides only partial shade.
Five spot typically grows in crowded clumps. It blooms from early spring until the end of may, when the weather is still wet but providing full sunlight. Five spot seeds || free shipping || NON GMO. It can handle light, sunlight and would do well if planted on the north side of a building.
This flower thrives in Oregon when planted in the fall. When planting in warmer climates this flower needs heavy shade so that it does not die, it has a low tolerance level for high temperatures. Origin: native height: 6-12" germination time: 7-30 days planting Season: Spring Bloom Season: Spring Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013". They require cool, moist soil that is not rich in nutrients.
6. The Gardening World #ad
500 Five Spot Flower Seeds Nemophila maculata #adThe Gardening World #ad
- Color: blue. White/Bicolored. For example if you order 500 beefsteak tomato seeds x 3 then 1500 seeds will be put in the same bag. All multiple orders of the same seed are put in the same bag.
Bloom season - Spring, Summer. We do not send out 3 individual bags with 500 in each. Cycle: biennial, will reseed itself. Plant spacing: 4-6". Light requirements: Full Sun, Partial Shade, Shade.
Plant seeds: outdoors After Frost or Indoors Weeks Before Last Frost. We have over 400 Flower, Herbs and Vegetable Seeds. We are the real the gardening world - ship in 1-2 days - s/h is just $3. 95 no matter how many items you purchase from us. Plant height: 6 - 12”. Other: attracts bees, birds, & butterflies. This goes for all seeds unless they are listings of different seeds.
7. NatureZ Edge #ad
Perennial Wild Flower Seeds, Semillas de Flores Hermosas, 85,000 Wildflower Seeds, Mix of Annual and Perennial Bulk Packet Seeds for Planting, 35 Varietiey Wild Flowers Bulk Flower Seeds #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money. Don't be fooled- many other wildflower seed mixes contain up to 95% filler material. Be sure to check out our other plants, & bulbs.
Perfect pollinator seed mix- not only produces beautiful plants and flowers, hummingbirds, and bees. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
Best of both worlds- our wild flower bulk seed packets include both annual and perennial varieties and are great for all zones. Covers up to 500 square feet when mixed properly with filler material per instructions.
If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Makes the perfect gift- with 35 different varieties of flowers, seeds, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends. By attracting pollinators to your yard, but attracts pollinators such as butterflies, you have the added benefit of more pollination for your garden.
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Save The Bees Wild Flower Seeds Collection, 19 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, and Lupine, Poppy, Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, families, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix. As part of our national wildflower Seed line, 000 seeds, this speciality blend is designed for planting across North America.
We back all of our products with personalized, US based customer service. Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, Mother's Day Garden gifts, and community gardens.
Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, non-GMO, and guaranteed to grow. Seeds included: butterfly milkweed, sweet alyssum, coreopsis, phacelia, cosmos, primrose, gaillardia, Bergamot, Crimson Clover, California Orange Poppy, gayfeather, lemon queen, Purple Coneflower, New England Aster, red corn poppy, Wallflower, yellow Prairie Coneflower, Lupine, and Baby Blue Eyes.
This gorgeous selection of 19 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, hummingbirds, ladybugs, bumblebees, butterflies, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy. With over 80, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower patch.
9. Black Duck Brand #ad
Made in the USA, Zinnia, Poppy, 25 Slightly Assorted Flower Seed Packets, Includes 10+ Varieties, May Include: Forget Me Nots, Marigolds, Wildflower, Pinks, Snapdragon and More #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Each packet contains many seeds, from twenty-five for larger seeds to hundreds of the smaller seeds! Create the ultimate flower garden! High Germination Rates, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelopes! Includes 25 seed packets! each set includes 25 varieties! including poppy, strawflower, bachelor's button, pinks double imperial, Clarkia, alyssum, Candy Tuft, Zinnia Cali Giant, Shasta Daisy, sweet william, Marigold, evening primrose, Cosmos, Aster Powder Puff, Forget Me not, Stock, Wildflower Mixture, Gypsophila, Sunflower, zinnia lilliput, Calendula, Marigold Sparky, Snapdragon, Aster Crego, and Cut Flower Mixture Seeds!.