As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lutron #ad
150W LED, Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required, Single Pole | MS-OPS2H-2-WH, White 2 Pack #adLutron #ad
- Works with all bulb types; up to 250 watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200 Watt magnetic low voltage 150 Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts. Single pole only; Great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets.
Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave. Programmable time out of lights 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes. Detects fine motion 2-3 times with up to 900 square feet of coverage.
Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Includes 1 maestro sensor switch; Coordinating wallplate sold separately. Installs in as little as 15 minutes; ground wire is required, no neutral required. Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room.
2. Lutron #ad
Lutron MS-VPS2-WH Maestro 250 Watt Single Pole Vacancy Sensor Switch, White #adLutron #ad
- Up to 250 w incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage; 200 W magnetic low voltage; 150 W CFL/LED; or 2 amp ballasts. Requires ground wire. To automatically turn lights on anD off, please see Lutron’s occupancy sensor switch, MS-OPS2-XX.
The vacancy sensor will only turns off with lack of motion, not on with motion. Automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied. Works with all bulb types. Meets california Title 24 and other sensor code requirements.
3. Lutron #ad
White, LUTRON ELECTRONICS INC MS-OPS2H-WH Maestro Vacancy Occupancy Sensor Switch #adLutron #ad
- Product type :Electronic Switch. Country of Origin :United States. 2 amp, single-pole version and 5 amp, 3-Way Version Available To Operate All Lamp Types. Package weight :03lbs. Package dimensions :9. 144 cm l x13. 462 cm w x4. 826 cm H.
|Manufacturer||LUTRON ELECTRONICS INC #ad|
4. Lutron #ad
Lutron Caseta Smart Home Switch, Exhaust Fans, Google Assistant | 6-Amp, for Ceiling Fans, LED Light Bulbs, Apple HomeKit, Incandescent Bulbs and Halogen Bulbs | PD-6ANS-WH | White, Works with Alexa #adLutron #ad
- Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; enable smart away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you’re home even if you’re away smart bridge, L-BDG2-WH, required. Replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox.
Wireless remote control: for added convenience, use with the wireless Pico remote PJ2-2B-GXX-L01 to turn your lights on/off with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home. Technical details: works with up to 720-watts of incandescent/halogen/ELC/MLV, 6A of LED/CFL or 3.
6a of ceiling or exhaust fans. Easy 3-way setup: create a 3-way by mounting pico to almost any wall surface - no cutting holes or pulling wire, with a wall mount bracket PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately. Most connected: caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Ring, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand smart bridge required.
Includes: 1 caseta smart switch; Coordinating wallplate sold separately. Easy install: easily replaces existing switch and installs in as little as 15 minutes; Neutral Wire Required. Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice or from the wall; schedule lights to change at set times or activate scenes with the touch of a button bridge required.
5. Leviton #ad
3A, Leviton IPHS5-1LW Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control , White, Single Pole #adLeviton #ad
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination. Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation. Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room.
400va magnetic low voltage/Flourescent, 1/6th HP 3-Amp fan. Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation. 600w incandescent, 4 amp inductive/Ballast, 150w led/cfl, 1/6th HP Motor.
6. Lutron #ad
Lutron Claro On/Off Switch, White, CA-3PS-WH, 3-Way, 15 Amp #adLutron #ad
- Matches existing decorator-style switches. Features a large paddle that turns the light or fan on/off. Works in 3-way applications, where light or fan is controlled from 2 switches. Use with any 15 Amp load. Installs in as little as 15 minutes.
7. Lutron #ad
Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant | P-BDG-PKG2W-A | White, Lutron Caseta Deluxe Smart Dimmer Switch 2 Count Kit | Works with Alexa #adLutron #ad
- Reliably smart: the smart bridge doesn’t use Wi-Fi, so you get super-fast, ultra-reliable smart lighting that works right, without slowing your Wi-Fi down with more devices. Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines, or from the wall.
You can create personalized schedules to turn on, your voice, off, or activate favorite lighting scenes with the touch of a button. Get more, spend less: one caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, incandescent, and halogen bulbs.
Most connected: caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, the Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand. Even when the wi-fi goes down, there’s no need to reset your schedules and scenes or reconnect everything when it comes back online.
You can also replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the Pico over the back box; wall plate bracket, PICO-WBX-ADAPT, required for mounting Pico and sold separately. Includes: 2 caseta smart dimmer switches, 2 wallplates, 2 Pico wireless remotes, and 1 Lutron smart bridge. Set it and forget it: always keep your smart light functionality. Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with changing seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; you can also enable the Smart Away feature to randomly turn your lights on and off to look like you’re home even if you’re away.
8. TOPGREENER #ad
Occupancy Sensor Switch, TOPGREENER TSOS5-White in Wall PIR Motion Sensor Light Switch, Fluorescent 500VA/Motor 1/8Hp/Incandescent 500W, Neutral Wire Required, On/Off Override, 1 Pack, Single-Pole #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Occupancy sensor light switch features variable time delay from 15 sec test mode to 30 min. Wall plate sold separately. Max sensor coverage area 707 sq. Motion sensor wall switch features adjustable range and sensitivity from 30% to 100%.
Auto mode works as an occupancy sensor auto on, auto OFF. Ca title 20 compliant. 120vac, incandescent/halogen: 500w, cfl/led: 150w, motor: 1/8 HP.
Motion sensor switch automatically turns on/off lights, fans, and motors based on the occupancy and vacancy detected in a room. Ft. 180º field of view. Neutral wire required for installation*please check with a qualified electrician to determine if you have the proper wiring*.
On and off modes allow you to override the sensor and use the sensor switch as a regular light switch. Ul listed. 1-year. Operating temperature 32 – 131°F. Single pole use only. Needs preinstalled Neutral Wire for the product to work.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
9. Ortis #ad
Ortis in-Wall Bathroom Fan Automated Control Switch, Neutral Wire Required, White, New Generation Humidity Sensor Switch, Air Moisture Detection, 120V/220V #adOrtis #ad
- Easy to see: our in-wall humidity sensor & fan control uses LCD screen, displays real-time humidity value. The humidifying function can be used in your bedroom, neutral wire is required. No disturb at night: are you still worried about that the loud exhaust fans at night will cause you to have trouble sleeping? Our wall humidity sensor switch for bathroom fan can manually set the time off fan operation at night about 4-16h, enough time to ensure you a good night's sleep.
When set to manual mode, you can turn on the fan; press ''m '' button again, press ''M '' button, it can automatically detects the humidity in the room and turns on the bathroom fans, the fan can be turned off or run 1 min to automatically turn off.
It is easy for you to view and manage the humidity level of the bathroom. Dehumidification function: our ortis humidity sensor fan switch uses a microprocessor combined with the advanced digital sensing technology.
Auto/manual mode: when set to automatic mode, it will automatically stop when the moisture value you set is reached. It also has humidification function. When the weather is dry, keep your bathroom dry and clean, it can be used by connecting the humidifier. Wide application: the moisture sensor switch are perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, you no longer worry about it will trouble you. Support 110/220v, living room, garage, basemenst, etc.
10. TOPGREENER #ad
White, Bathroom Fan Automated Control, Air Moisture Detection, UL Listed, Adjustable Timing, TDHS5-N, TOPGREENER Humidity Sensor Switch for Ventilation Fan, Neutral Wire Required #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Time delay of 30 minutes; features a manual ON/OFF switch to bypass the humidity sensor. Humidity control switch turns fan ON automatically when moisture levels exceed preset level and turns it OFF after levels drop; eliminates excess humidity.
Neutral wire required; single-pole use only; 120VAC; 3A maximum fan load; 45%-80% humidity range; 1-year warranty; UL-Listed.
Humidity sensor features three levels to choose from low, medium, high to suit specific ventilation needs of the room. Sensor switch detects excess humidity and automatically turns the ventilation fan on; perfect for high humidity locations such as the bathroom, laundry room, basement, etc.