As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Purell #ad
Fragrance Free, 2 Trigger Sprayers included, 3341-06, PURELL Foodservice Surface Sanitizer Spray, 32 fl oz Surface Sanitizer Capped Spray Bottle with Trigger Sprayer Pack of 6 Capped Bottles #adPurell #ad
- Environmentally friendly - EPA Design for the Environment certified and fastest overall disinfection times of any DfE product. One-step sanitizer and cleaner, no rinse required on food contact surfaces. Rapid kill time - kills human coronavirus* and Hepatitis A in 60 seconds, Eliminates Norovirus, salmonella, and E.
No harsh chemicals - No precautionary statements, or hand washing required after use. Multi-surface performance across most hard and soft surfaces in professional kitchens and homes. Coli in 30 seconds.
|Manufacturer||GOJO Industries, Inc. #ad|
2. Purell #ad
1 gal Bottle, Fragrance free , Foodservice Surface Sanitizer #adPurell #ad
- Hardworking surface sanitizer. Safe for food contact surfaces, no rinse required. Fragrance free formula has no harsh chemicals or fumes. Powerful germ killing formula kills Norovirus, E. Coli, and Salmonella in 30 seconds. Sold as 1 Each.
|Manufacturer||Gojo Industries #ad|
3. Georgia-Pacific #ad
2 Buckets With Lids Per Case, 54026, Dixie Ultra Surface System Wiper Bucket for Food Service #adGeorgia-Pacific #ad
- . Can maintain quat-sanitizer concentration levels significantly longer than cotton towels and microfiber cloths. Compatible with refill: gp sku 29710 *tested with a variety of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds Quat-based disinfectants and generic terry cloth and microfiber towels.
Demonstrates commitment to sanitizing which your patrons will notice. Closed-system wipe dispenser provides a sanitary, quat-compatible disposable wipe every time, and unused wipes are protected from contamination and germs.
Cost efficient, one-at-a-time dispensing helps conserve wipes, and no need for laundering or washing towels.
Please follow directions for use. Ergonomic handle helps keep the job moving. Safe, splash, manageable and portable closed dispenser helps eliminate spills, sprays or vapors associated with open-bucket or spray bottle systems. Note: when used with an epa-registered disinfectant, the EPA master label must contain directions for applying with a cloth.
4. BioSafe Systems #ad
Food Contact Surface, No Mixing, Ready to Use Refill, No Rinse, SaniDate Hard Surface Sanitizer, EPA Registered, Green Cleaning, 1 Gallon #adBioSafe Systems #ad
- Bleach, chlorine, phosphorous and ammonia-free formula. Epa registered. Coli, salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus & Klebsiella. Fragrance Free. Food contact Surface Sanitizer with no rinsing required. Kills e.
5. Simple Green #ad
1 gal Bottle, Simple Green 30501 d Pro 5 Disinfectant #adSimple Green #ad
- Simple green d pro 5 is a one-step disinfectant that has a high level of active ingredients for heightened efficacy and economy. Simple green d pro 5 has an extensive efficacy list including Hepatitis B and C, Canine Distemper Virus, and Avian Influenza.
Simple green d pro 5 is meant to be absolutely effective on the bacterial, viral, and fungal threats that invade our lives.
It can be used in food production, processing, and service facilities. Ideal for athletic facilities, bathrooms, business and office buildings, barber shops, bars/restaurants, convenience stores, beauty salons, cafeterias, correctional facilities and day care centers.
6. JaniSource #ad
1 Quart Each, Kills 99.9% of Kitchen Bacteria, Bussit Clean Food Surface Sanitizer & Cleaner #adJaniSource #ad
- Suitable for use in schools, restaurants, food handling and process areas as well as bar and institutional use. Kills 99. 9% of kitchen Bacteria. Unit of measure 1 Quart Each. No rinse required saving you time. Use daily to Clean & Sanitize.
7. Steramine #ad
Model 1-G, 6 x Steramine Quaternary Sanitizing Tablets, Pack of 6 Bottles, 150 Sanitizer Tablets per Bottle, Sanitizing Food Contact Surfaces, Kills E-Coli; HIV; Listeria, Blue #adSteramine #ad
- Economical—super concentrated. Visible results—turns water blue. Economical household/kitchen sanitizer : commercial strength but also makes a great economical household sanitizer! Ideal for 3rd sink sanitizing rinse for glassware, dishes and utensils, For food and non-food contact surfaces, Test with Hydrion QT-10 Quat Test Paper 0-400 PPM.
Kill bacteria and germs: tested and evaluated under strict testing protocols, STERAMINE 1-G TABLETS is the first sanitizing product to be developed that has been accepted and registered as being effective in killing not only infectious bacteria but HIV-1 AIDS Virus as well.
Sanitizes food contact surfaces and equipment in restaurants, daycare centers, HIV-1Aids Virus, Listeria monocytogenes, bars, escherichia coli, schools and more.
Kills ca-mrsa, gyms, assisted-living facilities, Staphylococcus aureus. Used by the bar & Restaurant Industry Worldwide. One bottle makes 150 gallons of cleaning solution. Concentrated sanitizer tablets - steramine 1-G Quaternary Tablets Multi-Purpose Sanitizer, 150 tablets per bottle, Pack of 6 Bottles. Premeasured and easy to use. Use 1 tablet per 1 gallon of water.
8. PURE GREEN 24 #ad
Non-Toxic Ingredients, Green, Kills Deadly Germs 32 Oz 2-Pack, and All-Natural Disinfectant, PureGreen24 Safe #adPURE GREEN 24 #ad
- Safe to use on children’s toys, sports equipment, and around pets. Fast bacterial, fungal, and viral kill times with 24-hour residual protection. Puregreen24 has the lowest EPA toxicity rating, is non-flammable, non-corrosive, odorless, and non-irritable.
Ready to use with no mixing required. Effective against influenza a flu virus, Staph, Salmonella, NoroVirus, E Coli, MRSA, and more.
9. Glissen Chemical #ad
Glissen Chemical, 300048 Nu-Foamicide EPA Registered 1-Gal All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, Industrial Commercial Grade Packaging may vary #adGlissen Chemical #ad
- Nu-foamicide 300048 is registered under epa #10324-166-40672 and is listed with the epa to be used against human coronavirus.
Additional details can be found on epa’s site under: List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2. 1-gallon all-purpose disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate, Made in the USA. Industrial commercial grade disinfectant used in Restaurants, Gyms, Daycare Centers, Bars, Food Service Industries, Schools and More.
Add 4-8 oz of solution per 1 gallon of water. Packaging may vary. Cleaner, detergent, disinfectant, virucide" for restaurant, Food Contact Sanitizer, Bar and Institutional Kitchen Use.
10. Steramine #ad
Steramine Sanitizing Tablets, Pack of 1 Bottle, Sanitize Food Contact Surfaces, 150 Sanitizer Tablets per Bottle, Model 1-G, Blue #adSteramine #ad
- Economical household/kitchen sanitizer : commercial strength but also makes a great economical household sanitizer! Ideal for 3rd sink sanitizing rinse for glassware, dishes and utensils, For food and non-food contact surfaces, Test with Hydrion QT-10 Quat Test Paper 0-400 PPM.
Visible results—turns water blue. Premeasured and easy to use. Sanitizer food contact surfaces and equipment in restaurants, daycare centers, bars, assisted-living facilities, gyms, schools and more.
One bottle makes 150 gallons of cleaning solution. Economical—super concentrated. Use 1 tablet per 1 gallon of water. The date on each bottle is MFG manufacturer date, it is NOT expiration-date. Used by the bar & Restaurant Industry Worldwide.
|Manufacturer||EDWARDS COUNCILOR #ad|