As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wilton #ad
10-Ounce, Wilton Black Candy Melts #adWilton #ad
- Versatile, creamy and easy-to-melt; wilton pre-colored candy melts are perfect for molding, dipping, coating, drizzling and more!. Microwaveable; simple melting instructions included.
Delicious vanilla flavor; taste can also be easily varied with oil-based wilton candy flavoring sold separately. 10-ounce bag of black colored candy wafers; artificially flavored. Certified kosher dairy.
2. Wilton #ad
Wilton 1911-6065 Craft Supplies, Bright white #adWilton #ad
- Comes in a variety of colors. Candy may melt in bag at warmer temperatures; if this occurs, simply follow the directions on the bag. Colors are artificially flavored vanilla.
This package contains 12 ounces of candy melts. Each sold separately. Versatile creamy, easy-to-melt wafers ideal for candy making needs, including molding dipping or coating. Made in USA.
3. DaCool #ad
DaCool Cake Color Edible Food Coloring for Cake Decorating Icing Frosting Dye for Baking Cookies Dessert Fondant, .35 Fl. Oz Bottles, Chocolate Coloring Oil Based Food Dye for Chocolate Candy Melts #adDaCool #ad
- For example, our black dye is absolutely super black, instead of others' rose-red, our red dye is absolutely bright pure red, instead of others' gray-black. If any questionincluding return or refund or check MSDS and food safety certification number, dairy free, please feel free to email us seller, sugar free, we will always be responsible for your order.
Widely used for holidays birthday crafts and moreour food coloring set is perfect for cake decoration, buttercream, hard candy, fondant, chocolate, frosting, cookie biscuits and kids slime or other crafts DIY, donut, meringue, fudge, icing, ganache, cake batter, not for water and beverages.
Non gmo and msds approvedour vegan safe oil based food coloring for baking is made from safety ingredients. Chocolate color oil based food coloring what is the difference between the oil based food coloring and other food coloring? dacool oil based food coloring is specially designed for use with high-fat contents, while the most other food coloring is water based, which can be soluble with butter or fat, so that it can mix well with chocolate or candy melts, which couldn't mix well with chocolate or candy melts.
Upgraded formula help us get more pure and bright color. This food dyes also can be mixed together to create new shades. Please shake it before use. Tasteless and odorless, won't change the flavor or texture of your food. But both of them can work well cake cookies fondant icing frosting and so on.
4. Wilton #ad
Wilton Garden Candy Color Set Set of 4- 1/4 oz bottles #adWilton #ad
- Concentrated oil-based colors blend easily with Candy Melts. Jars. 1/4 oz. Includes pink, Green, Violet and Black. Create pretty pastel colors.
5. Wilton #ad
12 oz., Wilton Red Candy Melts Candy #adWilton #ad
- Net weight: 12 oz. Made in the USA. Use candy melts candy for cake pops, cookies and molded candies with Wilton molds. Color: Red. Of candy. Contains milk and soy; made on equipment that also processes wheat and peanuts; made in a facility that also processes egg and tree nuts.
Candy will lose its consistency if overheated or if liquid has accumulated due to humidity; if this occurs, add 2 teaspoons of vegetable shortening per 12 oz. 340 g. Candy may melt in bag at warmer temperatures; if this happens, simply follow package directions.
6. Wilton #ad
3.25 Ounce Pack of 1, Wilton Black Sugar Sparkles #adWilton #ad
- Perfect for cupcakes, mini cakes, brownies and cookies. Plastic bottles for convenient pouring and storing. Premium quality - made from premium quality Extra heavy duty. Manufactured in United States. 3. 25oz bottle. Produced with the highest grade materials. Made in USA. Certified Kosher.
7. Nomeca #ad
Upgraded Oil Based Food Coloring for Chocolate, Nomeca 10 Colors Oil Food Coloring for Candy Melts, Edible Food Dye for Baking Cake Decorating Cookies Icing Fondant Meringues, .35 Fl. Oz Bottles #adNomeca #ad
- Vivid colors for cake cookie decorating -- this oil candy food coloring set contains 10 virbant colors: red, Purple, Sky Blue, Green, Black, Orange, Brown, yellow, Pink and Teal. Food grade ingredients -- made from safety ingredients, odorless and tasteless, nut free, dairy free, won't alter the taste or texture of any recipe.
Each bottle is 035 fl. Oz. Oil based food coloring for chocolate -- specially designed for use with high-fat contents, these colors can soluble well with butter, fat and oil substances, perfect choice for coloring chocolates and candy melts.
Colors could be mixed together to create new shades. Vegan, sugar free and gluten free Contains Soy.
Liquid gel texture -- upgraded formula, this candy coloring set is between liqui and gel, highly concentrated colors with the liquidity at the same time, makes it easy to blend with your recipe. Best food coloring for professional and beginners. Widely used for baking -- can be used on cake decoration, fondant, frosting, icing, buttercream, meringue, hard candy, fudge and so on, not for water and beverages.
8. Wilton #ad
12 oz., Wilton Red Candy Melts Candy #adWilton #ad
- Candy may melt in bag at warmer temperatures; if this happens, simply follow package directions. 340 g. Made in the USA. Net weight: 12 oz. Use vanilla-flavored Candy Melts candy for cake pops, cookies and molded candies with Wilton molds.
Contains milk and soy; made on equipment that also processes wheat and peanuts; made in a facility that also processes egg and tree nuts. Of candy. Candy will lose its consistency if overheated or if liquid has accumulated due to humidity; if this occurs, add 2 teaspoons of vegetable shortening per 12 oz. Color: Red.
9. U.S. Cake Supply #ad
U.S. Cake Supply 2-Ounce Liquid Candy Food Color Color Black #adU.S. Cake Supply #ad
- Used to color chocolate, Candy Centers, or Hard Candy. Oil based, one drop at a time, Slowly add more color, until desired shade is reached. By adding just a small amount of this concentrated formula you can achieve the exact shade you want without watering down your product.
10. Chefmaster #ad
2-Ounce, Chefmaster Liquid Candy Color, Black - #adChefmaster #ad
- Used to color chocolate, candy centers, or hard candy. Manufactured in an AIB American institute of baking approved facility. Certified kosher by united states k of los Angeles, California; Rabbi Yehudah Bukspan, supervisor.
Oil based, one drop at a time, slowly add more color, until desired shade is reached. By adding just a small amount of this concentrated formula you can achieve the exact shade you want without watering down your product.