As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BK #ad
BK Cookware Skillet Black Carbon Steel, 10' #adBK #ad
- This incredibly heat responsive pan is oven safe up to 600°F and powerful enough for grill and open flame use. Winner of the 2019 red dot award for design, this pre-seasoned carbon steel pan develops a natural nonstick patina layer over time—the more you use it, the better it gets.
2-year limited warranty. For all stovetops including induction. Lightweight and easy to handle, this pan delivers the same great searing results as cast iron without the extra bulk.
Metal utensil safe. Riveted cast iron handle. Stronger and more durable than traditional carbon steel, stain-resistant, Black Steel is corrosion-resistant, and three times denser than aluminum. Hand wash only, dry completely before storing. Pre-seasoned with oil, this pan ships with a thin silicone wax coating that’s much easier to remove than beeswax or grease, so it’s ready to use after a quick wash with soap.
|Manufacturer||BK Cookware #ad|
2. Generic #ad
8 Inch BK Black Carbon Steel Skillet #adGeneric #ad
- 2-pack. 3. 75"dia. Made of silicone and polyurethane foam with sweet-grass scent. Rinse clean with soapy water; do not bleach. X 1. 5"h each. Safe for use on glass.
3. Generic #ad
10 Inch BK Black Carbon Steel Skillet #adGeneric #ad
- Adjustable grind from fine to coarse. Crafted of glass and acrylic with ceramic grinding mechanism. Explore our assortment of Spices and Seasonings. Top: rinse clean and wipe dry; base: dishwasher safe. 2. 5"dia. X 6"h.
4. BK #ad
12-Inch, BK Black Carbon Steel BBQ Frying Pan #adBK #ad
- 2-year limited warranty. Not intended for outdoor storage. Perforated design lets in smoky grill flavors and allows fat to drip away. Store indoors.
Metal utensil safe. Riveted cast iron handle. Lightweight and easy to handle, this pan delivers the same great searing results as cast iron without the extra bulk. Outdoor and grill use only, not for stovetop or oven use.
Pre-seasoned with oil, this pan ships with a thin silicone wax coating that’s much easier to remove than beeswax or grease, so it’s ready to use after a quick wash with soap. Stronger and more durable than traditional carbon steel, stain-resistant, Black Steel is corrosion-resistant, and three times denser than aluminum. Hand wash only, dry completely before storing.
|Manufacturer||BK Cookware #ad|
5. BK #ad
12', Gray, BK Nature Carbon Frying Pan #adBK #ad
- Perfect for frying, searing, and sautéing pan can do it all. A pan for life: designed to develop a natural non-stick patina layer. The more you use the frying pan, The Better and more non-stick it becomes. A dutch original: since 1851, bk is the royal founder of the Dutch oven and known throughout at the World for a Heritage of innovation.
Extremely durable: a carbon steel construction is made to last for years and comfortable beechwood handle with flameguard. Care & use: suitable for all heat sources, including induction, hand wash, 2-year limited.
6. Lodge #ad
15-inch,Black, Lodge Carbon Steel Skillet, Pre-Seasoned #adLodge #ad
- 12 gauge carbon steel heats quickly and retains heat for even cooking. Use on gas, electric, induction stovetops, outdoor grills or open fire. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Takes high heat for best browning/searing. Note: if there seasoning flakes on the pan, then wipe off with a clean cloth before using the product. Brutally tough for decades of cooking. Easy care: hand wash, dry immediately, rub with cooking oil. Made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Lodge Manufacturing Company #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty|
7. DE BUYER #ad
De Buyer Carbon Steel Frying Pan 12-1/2" Diameter #adDE BUYER #ad
- Heat pan well before cooking. Natural non-stick. Steel. Riveted strap tail. Seasoning required before first use.
|Brand||DE BUYER #ad|
|Manufacturer||De Buyer #ad|
8. Merten & Storck #ad
12-Inch, Merten & Storck Carbon Steel Black Frying Pan #adMerten & Storck #ad
- Hand wash only. Metal utensil safe. Lightweight and quick heating carbon steel delivers cast iron performance without the weight or the wait. Pre-seasoned, merten & storck Carbon develops a nonstick patina with use: the more you cook the more nonstick it gets.
Triple-riveted steel handle provides a sturdy grip. Suitable for all stovetops including induction and safe for outdoor cooking. Ships with a protective silicone coating, just wash and start cooking. Oven safe up to 600°F.
9. Lodge #ad
Black/Orange, Lodge Manufacturing Company carbon steel skillet, 12-Inch #adLodge #ad
- Silicone hot handle holder protects Hands from heat up to 500-degrees F; dishwasher safe. The right tool to sear, grill, roast, saute, fry; great for induction cooktops.
Heavy-duty 12 gauge carbon steel with steel riveted handles. Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
10. Unknown #ad
11 7/8", Matfer Bourgeat Black Carbon Steel Fry Pan #adUnknown #ad
- Variety of uses: brings top-notch heat distribution and temperature control, browning omelets, making it excellent for searing meats, and cooking a wide range of dishes, preserving the vitamins and nutrients in your foods, grilling fish, even desserts.
Highly compatible & versatile: this steel pan can also withstand and maintain exceedingly high temperatures, as it can be used on all hob and stove types, even induction.
Natural non-stick material: made of of black carbon steel, a natural mineral material promoting healthy cooking making this pan free of any harsh chemicals or coatings, and once seasoned, PTFE and PFOA free, becomes exceedingly non-stick.
Durable construction: the steel handle is welded to pan's body for extra strength and security, is free of rivets, and its angled design makes it ideal for easily sauteing, stirring, preventing bacteria from being trapped certifying sanitary use, and mixing your dishes. Made in france: ensures high standards for durability, performance, and hygiene for both commercial and residential use.
|Manufacturer||Matfer Bourgeat #ad|
|Warranty||Matfer Bourgeat provides a 1-Year warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use of any of the implements (including repairs or alterations other than by our Authorized Service Center) or normal wear and tear.|